Year 11, please find below all the specifications for the examinations you are about to sit in May and June. These are to be used alongside your revision planner, which was issued in assembly as part of your revision booklet (electronic copies can be found here below).
These specifications, which detail all the subject content of everything you need to know, can be used in a variety of ways.
Remember excellent attendance, punctuality and organisation are essential in the run in to the exams.
It is important you really buy in to the extra activities on offer between now and the exams in order to support you to be successful.
- Lesson 6’s are available for all subjects for all students.
- Prep, which has been changed to be more question based should be completed to a high standard daily.
- All revision time (2.5 hours per week) during the literary canon time should be maximised with specialists now delivering key content in English and maths.
- Morning meetings for science and English will run to the exams as well as the targeted maths revision.
- Some students are being withdrawn from courses that they have fully completed e.g. Digital technology. This time is perfect to complete tailored work alongside a specialist teacher in English and maths.