Year 11 Performing Arts
- Any work that is not completed on Component 1 (presentation on the 3 musicals, dances or plays) must be completed. Add a slide on how the job roles came together. This can be written or typed e.g. how did the choreographer and director and performers collaborate. All example slides are in Google Classroom named MOST IMPORTANT SLIDE. One must be completed for each musical / dance / play.
- Complete a character study for your character. This can be done on google docs or written and typed up later. Who is your character in the story? What is their purpose in the play / musical?
- No one has completed the log books for Component 2 in enough detail. Use the example log books on Google Classroom to help. You should have three detailed log books about your chosen play rehearsals for Milestones 1, 2 and 3 including a final review. This can be written and typed up later if required. Hopefully you have watched back your final performacne so you can do that.
- Including the log books, all skills audits (highlighted good, very good, etc), reviews and SMART targets must be completed on this document.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE STANDARDS VERIFIER WILL BE ASKING FOR THIS WRITTEN WORK VERY SOON SO THE SOONER THE WORK IS COMPLETED, THE BETTER FOR YOUR MARKS.
- If we can’t rehearse together, continue to go through your play on our own. There will be monologues and songs to learn off by heart.
For help with this work please email firstname.lastname@example.org