Helpful information during the COVID-19 crisis
In response to the COVID-19 situation Aspire Academy is adhering to guidance from the Department for Education. As a result, the academy is running on a very limited number of staff to support the students accessing the provision. This means that the school office is now closed.
Free School Meal weekly packs continue to be available at the front of school from 12:00 – 2:00pm when school is open. Please ensure you follow social distancing expectations when collecting these.
For further advice on student work please visit the home learning guidance pages by clicking here or contact the subject email addresses that can be found on that page.
For any other enquiries please email email@example.com
You can read our recently updated Safeguarding: Guidance for safer working practice policy regarding online teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic and all our other policies at https://blackpoolaspireacademy.co.uk/information/policies.
Support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Internet matters - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- London Grid for Learning - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Net-aware - NSPCC guide to social networks, apps and games
- Online safety - NSPCC guide to online safety
- Parent info - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- Thinkuknow - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- UK Safer Internet Centre - advice for parents and carers
Short term emergency support is available from Blackpool Council with discretionary fuel payments:
Useful phone numbers if you are concerned about your fuel supply/bills:
British Gas – 0333 202 9802
EDF – 0333 200 5100
EON – 0345 052 000
N Power – 0800 073 3000
Scottish Power – 0800 027 0072
SSE – 0345 026 2658